Wave Editor is a fast and easy digital audio editing software for Windows. It provides powerful and user-friendly editing environment which suits beginners especially and perform basic editing capabilities like: cut, copy, paste and delete parts of recording.
Unlike the other sound editors based on the same ActiveX engine, our editor developed from the ground up to be easy in use and fast. The user interface was designed with speed, accuracy and ease of use in mind.
Key feature of Wave Editor is a simple selection of audio blocks during playback. Non-destructive editing allows you to make simulated changes to an audio track without overwriting the original file.
- Formats: MP3, WMA, WAV (PCM, ADPCM, GSM61, DSP, A-LAW, U-LAW and more…).
- Bits per sample: 8bit, 16bit
- Channels: Mono/Stereo
- Sample Rate: from 8000 Hz to 96000 Hz
- Supported OS: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Maximum audio file size: 2 Gigabytes
- Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete
- Insert Silence
- Amplify with Peak limiter
- Fade In, Fade Out
- Save Selected Fragment
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Zoom in/ Zoom Out
- Export to WAV and MP3 formats
- Update Checker
- Integration with other audio tools
- Multilingual user interface
Wave Editor fully functional and does not contain any spyware or adware. It’s completely free!