Wave Editor is a fast and easy digital audio editing software for Windows. It provides a powerful and user-friendly editing environment that suits beginners especially and performs basic editing capabilities like cut, copy, paste and delete parts of recording.
Unlike the other sound editors based on the same ActiveX engine, our editor developed from the ground up to be easy to use and fast. The user interface was designed with speed, accuracy, and ease of use in mind.
The key feature of Wave Editor is a simple selection of audio blocks during playback. Non-destructive editing allows you to make simulated changes to an audio track without overwriting the original file. If you want more features, try the advanced version of the editor.
- Formats: MP3, WMA, WAV (PCM, ADPCM, GSM61, DSP, A-LAW, U-LAW, and more…).
- Bits per sample: 8bit, 16bit
- Channels: Mono/Stereo
- Sample Rate: from 8000 Hz to 96000 Hz
- Supported OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11
- Maximum audio file size: 2 Gigabytes
- Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete
- Insert Silence
- Amplify with Peak limiter
- Fade In, Fade Out
- Save Selected Fragment
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Zoom in/ Zoom Out
- Export to WAV and MP3 formats
- Update Checker
- Integration with other audio tools
- Multilingual user interface
Wave Editor is fully functional and does not contain any spyware or adware. It’s completely free!